1. You sleep with your phone next to your bed or even worse, next to your pillow.
2. You justify being on your phone with the excuse you might miss an important work related email.
3. You break out in a sweat when you’ve misplaced your phone and finding it becomes a major operation.
4. You are on your phone in social situations that require you to engage or in the presence of family.
5. You carry your smartphone everywhere, even to the bathroom.
Image credits: firstworldproblems.com | parentingteens.about.com | homecrux.com