We’re celebrating the UK’s National Unplugging Day at The Riverside Yurt in Hampshire!
Join us for a day at one of our family events in Hampshire of a different kind. The day will take place in the beautiful surroundings of Riverside Cottage and Yurt with stunning gardens overlooking Lavender fields and local vines.
We intend to create an environment where families and individuals can ditch their gadgets, devices and phones for the day and go off-line together making memories with a whole host of fun and exciting workshops.
We have a wonderful line-up of activities:
- Yoga Sessions with Yoga and Wellness Guru Chris James
- An introduction to Mindfulness with leading Hypnotherapist Mandy Papas
- Hula Hoop Workshop – Adults & kids hula hoop skills & tricks with Hoop Like a Boss
- Mother & child Yoga sessions with Jenny Joslin Yoga
- Kids Streetdance workshop with Integr8 Dance
- Vinyl DJ Workshop – “Keeping it Old Skule” with BeatsDisco
- Creative Arts and Crafts Station
- “Back to the Boardroom” – Board Games Zone
Ticket price includes access to the sessions and workshops and a delicious deli-style buffet lunch and afternoon cream tea.
Come and ‘Unplug’ for the day and spend it out in the Summer sun, enjoying the great outdoors and taking part in the fun and engaging workshops to feed your mind, body and soul.
Adult ticket: £12.00
Child ticket: £8.00